Skip to main content

Translate

Secret to success revealed ft.The Secret

NAMASTE!!!
How are you guys? 
Nowadays, I am posting new blogs regularly. So, I am back with my another blog. I have been reading a very well-known book named THE SECRET by Rhonda Byrne since 2-3 days. That's why I thought of posting the summarized information of this book from my perspective.


The author of this book like each of us only has been on her own journey of discovery. She shared the knowledge about the secret to money, relationship, health, the world, you and life that means the secret to success because these all things lead to the same only.
The intention of the author is to bring you love and joy for your entire existence and that is my intention too for you and for the whole world.
The main secret noted in this book is the great secret of life that is the law of attraction. The law of attraction says like attracts like, so when you think a thought, you are also attracting like thoughts to you.
Here I can give the example of my father as I can not take myself as a example because I am also learning the secrets of life and I think I am also not well-experienced enough like my father because he achieved the success through his thoughts only and he is now a professor and that's what he dreamed of. He never thought of being failed, he always think positive about his career, dream or life even today only his thoughts is just so positive. By the way, I can give example of any successful man but I chose my father only because he is a living example in front of me.

You are like a human transmission tower, transmitting a frequency with your thoughts. If you want to change anything in your life, change the frequency by changing your thoughts.
Everything that surrounds you right now in your life, including the things you are complaining about, you have attracted. Now I know at first blush that is going to be something that you hate to hear. This is one of the hardest concepts to get, but once you have accepted it, it is life transforming as your current thoughts are creating your future life, what you think about the most or focus on the most will appear in your life. But you should have sheer determination about your career and dreams so that you can work hard on it.

Thoughts are magnetic, and thoughts have a frequency. As you think thoughts, they are sent out into the universe, and they magnetically attract all like things are on the same frequency. Everything sent out returns to the source and the source is only you.
So, the first step is to ask. Make a command to the Universe. Let the universe know what you want, The Universe responds to your thoughts.
Most of us attract by default. We just think that we do not have any control over it. Our thoughts and feelings are on autopilot, and so everything is us by default.
Now if this is your first time to hear this, it may feel like, "Oh, I have to monitor my thoughts? This is going to be a lot of work." It will seem like that at first, but that's where the fun begins.

So, I would like to conclude that your life is in your hands. No matter where you are now, no matter what has happened in your life, you can begin to consciously choose your thoughts, and you can change your life. There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstances of your life can change!

Hope this would help you to work with your thoughts.
Yukti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to deal with common cold and flu

HOLA!!! Source: Google I am writing a blog after pretty long but I am happy to be back here. Hope you all are doing fine but wait actually not all would be. Many of you would be suffering from viral and bacterial disease in which the most annoying is the common cold as we can never do right while suffering with it. so, Here I am with my personal tips which I use to feel better. But these tips are just advised by my elders and some of them are from google. I will be writing about my personal experience as I always do. In case if you are suffering from violent cold, you should take doctor's advice. Now, moving towards the tips. Here is it... 1. DRINK!  You should drink as much as you can. This can include drinking water, juice, tea or any fluid. You can also try the chicken soup as it is scientifically proven that it helps to relieve cold. 2. GARGLE! This may be already familiar to you. Soothe your throat by gargling with salt water can temporarily soothe

Laughter is the best medicine

Hola guys!!! What's up? Here is my second blog and hope that you all would be liking my previous one. Pardon me if you found something wrong in it. Today's blog is about our way of living. I have always some set personal boundaries of what is funny and what is not. I have been saying that there are just some things you should not make fun at. But I was absolutely wrong. Actually, Laughter rises out of tragedy when you need it the most and rewards you for your courage.  Without it, it would have been impossible to imagine how people with life taking diseases and their families could have endured their load. I had been thinking for many years that life is about living it seriously without doing any mistake. But this is totally inappropriate and unsuitable. I remember a incident from it. Anju of Bengaluru speaks of optimism and humour as her "caretakers" during her bout with cancer. It put the following experience in perspective. The 17 year old entered

Enhance your beauty - Part 1

Hey!!!  What's going on? Hope that this will help you to enhance your beauty or we can say help in remain your beauty as it is because this environment is so harsh to your skin that can lead to lots of skin problems that is why you need a proper care of your skin. I have distributed this topic in several parts in order to avoid lengthy blogs. It is the part 1 that is about enhancing your face beauty but you all keep in mind that I am not a beauty expert I am just sharing my ways that I have observed. Here the some ways to enhance your face beauty. CLEAN IT First and foremost thing about your face is to always keep it clean whenever you sweat make sure to wipe it with any soft cloth because if your sweat will be absorbed by your skin then it can lead to acne and pimples. Always wash your face with a cleansing face wash after returning home from a hectic outing otherwise wash your face twice in a day no matter whether you had a outing or not. What I think is that we should use