Skip to main content

Translate

Foot spa at home

HELLO!!!  How is everything going on? 


Nowadays, the weather is full of humidity and still, we have to work in this humidity and in the busy schedule we do not get the time to pamper our feet as it takes too much time to go for a spa in the salon and which results in itching and fungal infections in our feet. so, girls just sit down calmly and fix a foot day. Today was my feet day as I have pampered them with a spa and feet are feeling so good and clean now. Then, let us go ahead to our foot spa.

1. Shape your nails
Cut your nails, shape them and take out all the dead cells present in the corner of the nail as these dead cell sometimes lead to pain and I will suggest you all cut them straight because if we cut them in curve dead cell get gathered in the corner.


2. Soak feet in water
After you are done with prepping your nails soak your feet in the warm water as the spa that is "Salus Per Aquam" or "Sanitas Per Aquam" that means "health through water". so, how can we forget the main part of the spa?
So, The things you will need-
1. Luke warm water
2. Body wash
3. Vinegar
4. Salt
5. Baking soda
6. Conditioner
7. Lemon
8. Tub
9. Brush
10. Loofah

The list looks quite big but these all items are already present in our house. After gathering up these things. Take Luke warm water that is favourable to our skin. Mix a small amount of body wash in it and then a small amount of vinegar, salt, baking soda and any hair conditioner. Squeeze a lemon in it and mix all these things properly. Soak your feet in it and sit down and relax after 10 minutes use a loofah for more froth and with a brush exfoliate all the dead cells.Again soak feet for 5 minutes.


3. Exfoliate them
After the previous method takes out your feet out of the water and exfoliates them with scrub. here is the simplest DIY scrub.
Things you will need-
1. salt
2. sugar
3. honey

Take these 3 things and mix them well. scrub it on your feet to exfoliate.


4. Moisturize them 
Use any moisturizer and your spa is over.


So, It was the way that I found it easy and helpful.
Let me know in the comment section how it was helpful for you.

P.S. It will only make your feet clean and make you feel relaxed but will not make your feet fairer. 


with affection,
Yukti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to deal with common cold and flu

HOLA!!! Source: Google I am writing a blog after pretty long but I am happy to be back here. Hope you all are doing fine but wait actually not all would be. Many of you would be suffering from viral and bacterial disease in which the most annoying is the common cold as we can never do right while suffering with it. so, Here I am with my personal tips which I use to feel better. But these tips are just advised by my elders and some of them are from google. I will be writing about my personal experience as I always do. In case if you are suffering from violent cold, you should take doctor's advice. Now, moving towards the tips. Here is it... 1. DRINK!  You should drink as much as you can. This can include drinking water, juice, tea or any fluid. You can also try the chicken soup as it is scientifically proven that it helps to relieve cold. 2. GARGLE! This may be already familiar to you. Soothe your throat by gargling with salt water can temporarily soothe

Laughter is the best medicine

Hola guys!!! What's up? Here is my second blog and hope that you all would be liking my previous one. Pardon me if you found something wrong in it. Today's blog is about our way of living. I have always some set personal boundaries of what is funny and what is not. I have been saying that there are just some things you should not make fun at. But I was absolutely wrong. Actually, Laughter rises out of tragedy when you need it the most and rewards you for your courage.  Without it, it would have been impossible to imagine how people with life taking diseases and their families could have endured their load. I had been thinking for many years that life is about living it seriously without doing any mistake. But this is totally inappropriate and unsuitable. I remember a incident from it. Anju of Bengaluru speaks of optimism and humour as her "caretakers" during her bout with cancer. It put the following experience in perspective. The 17 year old entered

Enhance your beauty - Part 1

Hey!!!  What's going on? Hope that this will help you to enhance your beauty or we can say help in remain your beauty as it is because this environment is so harsh to your skin that can lead to lots of skin problems that is why you need a proper care of your skin. I have distributed this topic in several parts in order to avoid lengthy blogs. It is the part 1 that is about enhancing your face beauty but you all keep in mind that I am not a beauty expert I am just sharing my ways that I have observed. Here the some ways to enhance your face beauty. CLEAN IT First and foremost thing about your face is to always keep it clean whenever you sweat make sure to wipe it with any soft cloth because if your sweat will be absorbed by your skin then it can lead to acne and pimples. Always wash your face with a cleansing face wash after returning home from a hectic outing otherwise wash your face twice in a day no matter whether you had a outing or not. What I think is that we should use